Candidate Relationship Manager
Based: Horwich, Bolton (off the M61)
Salary: Competitive salary, excellent benefits including training & development, great culture & future opportunities with a growing company
Four Recruitment are in the midst of ambitious business growth over the next couple of years, in the last 12 months we have opened 2 brand new divisions, employed 6 new staff and have big plans to continue that growth after our most successful quarter in the last 13 years! Due to this, we have created a brand new role for a Candidate Relationship Manager to further assist our Consultants with day to day tasks and support our candidates through the recruitment process. As a business we pride ourselves on consistently delivering honesty, resilience, expertise and above all excellence in everything we do. We lead by example and prove our team is a cut above the rest. We are looking for a like-minded, candidate focused individual to join us on our journey with excellent opportunities as our business grows.
- Speaking to candidates daily across multiple Four divisions, building lasting relationships and bespoke journeys in the recruitment process and updating their details
- Working with our consultants to speak to candidates for roles suitable to them, briefing them on the positions.
- Supporting consultants on volume recruitment projects, liaising with candidates and organising interviews at our offices
- Pro-actively searching for candidates for vacancies including job boards, LinkedIn, social media etc.
- Telephone registrations & meeting candidates for registration meetings (either Zoom or face to face)
- Speaking to clients to book in candidate interviews on behalf of our Consultants
- Taking feedback after interviews from candidates, ensuring any questions are answered regarding the role/process
- Creating attractive job adverts to post across job boards to advertise vacancies
- Working with our Marketing department to create attractive candidate content for our socials
- Gaining feedback from candidates on their experience to ensure continuous improvement to our candidate experience
- Compliance - ensuring all candidate records are updating with right to work, registration forms & reference details
- Experience from a recruitment agency in a candidate focused role is highly desirable, otherwise proven experience managing customer/client relationships is essential
- Strong attention to detail and relationship building skills - essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to change
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 for each additional year served
- Life insurance, study support (if required), Free Parking
- On site Health & Wellbeing Officer organising regular wellbeing events
- Remote access from home and flexible working (split office/home week)
- Team bonus opportunities
- Employee of the month scheme
- Christmas Eve and your birthday given as a FREE holiday
- Regular team meals/social activities
- Childcare voucher Scheme
- Excellent training & development programme
We bring excitement and real passion to every part of each journey we create and we are looking for someone who shares our desire to provide that excellent candidate journey to everyone they speak to
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV today!
or call us on 01204 326 444