Role: Billings Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 DOE
An exciting, ever-growing business based in Blackburn are now recruiting for a Billings Administrator to provide support to their Billings team paying up to £23,000pa. The organisation is looking for someone with excellent communication skills who can provide a great customer experience in order to keep up with their successful reputation.
There is the opportunity to develop into an Billings Specialist role if you wish, with experience of invoicing being advantageous but not essential.
An ideal candidate will be eager to learn with strong communication skills.
Please see below an overview of your key responsibilities:
Your role is to support the clerical function of the accounts team, helping with filing, invoicing, customer service and maintaining an up-to-date database. Including:
- Handling any customer queries, resolving issues quickly and ensuring exceptional levels of service, furthering the brand reputation
- Data Entry - inputting information onto the company's system and working with data sets in Excel
- Assisting the purchase ledger and sales ledger clerk with invoicing
- Managing inbound telephone calls from customers, handling any queries, and delivering great customer service
- Calculations of fees and values for clients
- Sending out bills to customers, ensuring accurate information
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
An ideal candidate will have great organisation skills and previous experience of working within an Accounts setting. An interest in developing a career in accounts is ideal for this role as you will support the accounts teams on a daily basis.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good clerical and administrative capability
- Computer literacy
- The desire to progress and develop professionally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy
- Must be flexible to work every one in five Saturdays
In return you will receive:
- Full training and mentorship will be given by the friendly team - ensuring you feel welcomed to the role and fit in well.
- A competitive salary of £23,000pa
- A competitive holiday allowance per year
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible office hours available - also open to full time and part-time staff
- Company discounts
- Free on-site parking and an attractive and modern office space
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Tom Thornton for immediate consideration on 0616834 3479.
or call us on 01204 326 444