Salary: up to £28,000 dependant on experience, plus excellent benefits
*Permanent position, hybrid working from home and the office in Media City, great company culture and opportunities*
We are currently recruiting for an adaptable and self-motivated Billing Coordinator to join a great business, as they continue with an exciting period of change and growth.
As a business who are passionate about what they do and their customers, you will be responsible for many aspects of billing process, including generation of customer invoices ensuring accuracy and internal and external customer relations, to ensure the best possible service.
- Preparation, testing and analysis of annual price changes across the group
- Support with the monthly billing process, including detailed analysis of the monthly billing run- ensuring controls are maintained and variances are reconciled, variable billing and monitoring incoming information to process invoices and escalate when necessary
- Monthly control reports analysing data
- Liaise with internal and external customers to discuss and resolve any discrepancies or queries
- Regular reporting to the senior finance team
- Ensure any price change movements are correctly updated
- Ensure VAT is accounted for correctly
- Any other relevant tasks and projects
Skills & attributes:
- Proactive and committed, honest and trustworthy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written, verbal and presentational
- Customer focused, understanding the needs of customers and the importance of providing solutions to satisfy short and long-term objectives
- Flexible and prepared to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Advanced Excel skills are highly desirable
- Negotiation skills with the ability to work effectively and influentially at all levels
- Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others
If you are goal orientated and have all the relevant experience, and would like to become a valued member of this team, where you will be actively involved in achieving team objectives, them please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
or call us on 01204 326 444