Job Title: Audio-Visual Installation Engineer
Salary: Up to £31,000
Location: Bolton / UK
Are you an experienced Audio-Visual Installation Engineer with a passion for delivering top-notch technology solutions? My client is a dynamic division of a larger group and is seeking a dedicated AV Installation Engineer to join the team. They specialise in providing innovative audio-visual and technology solutions to commercial clients across the UK. With a diverse range of projects involving LED screens, video conferencing, digital signage, touch screens, audio systems, lighting, and more, this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to this ambitious, employee-owned company known for its commitment to exceptional service and products.
As an AV Installation Engineer, you will:
- Install and commission Audio-Visual and networking equipment.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Interpret AV schematics and construction drawings.
- Assist in the installation of commercial AV systems (first and second fix).
- Build and wire audio-visual equipment racks.
- Manage your workload effectively while addressing customer priorities.
- Collaborate with internal teams, clients, and contractors.
- Engage in continuous training and professional development.
- Ensure compliance with safety protocols and health and safety requirements.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by maintaining clear communication.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Handle administrative tasks and requirements accurately.
- Adhere to internal systems and processes to enhance efficiency.
- Demonstrate flexibility and a proactive approach to business development.
- Perform other reasonable tasks as assigned by your line manager or as needed by the business.
They are looking for an individual who:
- Has prior experience as an AV installer in a commercial setting.
- Is open to training and obtaining new qualifications to align with business needs.
- Is willing to travel within the UK with overnight stays as required.
- Can work efficiently, maintaining a clean and organised workspace.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills and a professional appearance.
- Is available for overtime when necessary.
- Holds a valid UK driving license.
- This role involves regular travel across the UK, including overnight stays.
- Reports to the Technical Director/Technical Project Manager.
- Full-time, permanent position, Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Benefits: Company vehicle with fuel card, provided PPE and tools, ongoing training, 22 days of annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays), length of service holiday bonus, free parking, health insurance, employee discounts, eligibility for co-ownership after 12 months with access to the Partnership Profitability Bonus Scheme.
If you are seeking a rewarding career with a progressive and growing business, and you meet the qualifications listed above, I encourage you to apply. Join in delivering cutting-edge technology solutions to the valued clients and be part of this exciting journey.
or call us on 01204 326 444