Role: Assistant Management Accountant
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a multinational organisation experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for an ambitious and determined assistant management accountant paying a salary of £25,000.
If successful, you will join a close-knit team of senior accounts professionals and receive direct mentoring from the financial controller.
An ideal candidate will be highly driven with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role. Experience with an ERP based software is preferred (although not essential)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the senior management accountant in developing financial controls
- Delivering projects
- Creating reports and presenting monthly figures to senior management
- Manipulating large quantities of data
- Communicating between departments and streamlining processes
- Preparation of monthly schedules
- Working with auditors
- Assisting in preparing annual budgets and cash flow forecasting
- Contributing in preparing and reviewing of site p&l's, ensuring accuracy in management reporting
- Working with stakeholders in the wider company, ensuring understanding the business's performance and drivers
- Ad hoc duties requiring strong attention to detail and efficiency
What we are looking for:
- AAT qualified / in final stages of study
- Ideally studying ACCA / CIMA
- Attention to details
- Desire for personal growth
This is a full time and permanent role. Free parking is available on site and is easily accessible.
Please apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration, or contact Victoria - Victoria@4recruiting.co.uk
Due to the international nature of the company, being an Italian or French speaker is highly valued, although not vital to this role.
or call us on 01204 326 444