Assistant Management Accountant
Manchester City Centre - Office based
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
Leading construction company in Manchester City Centre are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, and you will support the finance department and wider business.
With full study support (ACCA/CIMA this is the perfect opportunity for someone ambitious, who wants to continue their studies and gain experience in a wide range of responsibilities, all whilst developing their career.
- Supporting the month end payment runs by running reports detailing all invoices due for Payment
- Management of the purchase ledger inbox, ensuring all electronic invoices are loaded onto Sage
- Running periodic aged creditor reports and providing analysis of the creditor balances
- Filing of all supplier invoices
- Purchase order management - Raise purchase orders, track against budget and provide reports on outstanding purchase orders on a periodic basis
- Management and reconciliation of credit cards
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Management of aged debtors across the group
- Completing ad hoc duties as assigned by the Finance Manager
- Balance sheet, cashbook & house sales reconciliations
- Involvement in the month end close process in the delivery of monthly accounts to the business
- Support the implementation and constant review of finance processes
- Resolving / managing queries from both internal and external sources.
- Preparation of weekly cashflows
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Monthly and Quarterly VAT submissions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills (essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines (essential)
- Have strong team working skills, be results / deadline driven and support partnership working across the whole organisation (essential)
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly (essential)
- Minimum 2 years' experience (desired, not essential)
- Good Excel skills (desired, not essential)
- Experience with Sage (desired, not essential)
In return, the business offer:
Hours of work 8.30am - 5.00pm daily
Holidays - 25 days plus bank holidays
Salary - £25k-£28k (dependent on experience)
Study Package - CIMA/ACCA This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop further into their career.
If you are interested in this role please apply or get in contact with Megan at Four Recruitment on 0161 834 3479, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
or call us on 01204 326 444