Assistant Management Accountant
Location: Alderley, Cheshire
Working Format: Hybrid (1 Day WFH)
Salary: circa £30,000- £35,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a fantastic, established business, with exciting growth plans. The ideal candidate will have several years' experience within a similar role, from a fast-paced environment. The role would suit someone with the desire to work in a team where you can continue to develop skills, through the in-depth support of a friendly and sociable team.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and timely management reporting to assist to business stakeholders.
- Produce month end and year end journals.
- Prepare group management accounts and consolidations.
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth.
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and board packs.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations.
- Review accounting/business processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team-player with good verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of data accuracy and attention to detail
- Have a positive, "can do" attitude and a desire to learn new tasks
- Studies paid for first exam only (3 days off ACCA/CIMA, 2 days off AAT)
- 25 days holiday.
- Staff discount scheme across our Brands
- Free staff wellbeing helpline with BUPA
- Free onsite parking
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Regular on-site social events
- Friday Breakfast Club
- Onsite gym available for which staff may be able to obtain a discount subject to offers in force at the time of enrolment.
If you would to be part of this great culture, excellent brand and get fantastic development opportunities, then please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
or call us on 01204 326 444