ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTNAT- Part Qualified
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: circa £35,000- £37,000 DOE
We have got an excellent opportunity for a CIMA/ACCA part qualified Accountant, to join an award-winning, global company based in Manchester, on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a great time for an ambitious AMA, to join this PE backed business, in a newly created role, to support the team with their exciting growth plans.
Working closing with the Head of Finance and Management Accountant, you will support with the financial analysis to assist business profitability and growth, produce management reporting to assist with key decision making and support with annual budgeting, reforecasting & planning process.
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Production of accurate management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Assist with the production of the statutory and management accounts in line with the group timetable (P&L and Balance Sheet) including variance analysis and commentaries
- Preparation of journal entries for month end and year end journals
- Assist with the production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring all actions required are clearly documented
- Assist with the annual budgeting, reforecasting and planning process
- Assist with the management of capital expenditure
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations, including periodic regulatory reporting
- Ensure the day to day finance activities are done in a timely manner and in line with the Group's requirements
- Review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
- Production of relevant commercial analysis e.g. margins, pricing and weekly sales
- Liaise with US & APAC finance teams as required
- Assist with the production of year end audit deliverables including preparation of year-end schedules and completion of audit testing
- Process payment runs as required
The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast paced, financial environment. You will be innovative & inquisitive, bringing new ideas to the team, whilst being hands on and flexible. Experience working on SAP is advantageous.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444