Job Title: - Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: - £26,000-£28,000
Location: - Preston
Benefits: - Hybrid (3 days working from home) and Flexible Working, 25 Days plus Bank Holidays, Modern Working Environment and many more exciting benefits
Our client, a UK leading company in their sector, are now actively looking for a dynamic, driven candidate to join their finance team. The business has gone through huge change recently, becoming part of a larger group which will progress their growth over the next 10 years - a really good chance to get in with a fast-moving, forward-thinking company who can support your own personal/professional growth and progression.
To be considered for this role, you must have the below experience and be either studying your AAT/CIMA/ACCA as full study support will be provided.
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with monthly management accounts production
- Posting journals, managing accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet and supplier reconciliations
- Analysing trial balance at month end.
- Data & sales analysis and reporting back to the Finance Director
- VAT returns and reporting
- Cashbook posting and bank reconciliations in preparation for bank forecasts
- Support and in time lead preparation of monthly external reporting for the company
- Balance Sheet control account reconciliations including VAT
- Review & improve business / accounting procedures
- Experience with month end procedures and duties
- Fast-moving company background
- Dynamic, driven and keen to progress and study further
- Studying towards a professional qualification
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
or call us on 01204 326 444