Role: Junior Management Accountant
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a multinational organisation based in the technology sector experiencing rapid growth, offering unrivalled exposure for an assistant accountant. We are looking for an ambitious and intelligent individual to join the friendly team with progression opportunities for a candidate looking to develop further.
You will join a close-knit team of senior accounts professionals, working closely with the commercial finance team to produce exceptional results. Responsibilities of this role include forecasting and management accounts, with the opportunity to develop further.
An ideal candidate will be highly driven with at least 2 years' experience in an assistant accountant role and confidence working in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Profit and loss forecasting
- Month end journals
- Assisting the senior management accountant in developing financial controls
- Creating reports and presenting monthly figures to senior management
- Manipulating large quantities of data
- Communicating between departments and streamlining processes
- Preparation of monthly schedules
- Assisting in preparing annual budgets and cash flow forecasting
- Preparing and reviewing profit and loss accounts
This role has great scope to progress over time, working your way into a management accountant position.
What we are looking for:
An ideal candidate will be personable and able to work within a team setting. Strong ability within Excel is essential and the ability to work at pace.
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical approach
- Knowledge of stock and assets advantageous
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Desire for personal growth
- Experience with an ERP based software is preferred (although not essential)
- Studying ACCA / CIMA or an ACCA / CIMA Finalist
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working offering 50/50 split between home and office
- Flexible working hours
- Progression and development opportunities - study support on offer
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discounts
- Team events, fun days and charity initiatives
This is a full time and permanent role offering a stable opportunity where you can progress. Post probation period, study support will be on offer for the right candidate to help further your career if wanted. Free parking is available on site and the office is easily accessible.
Please apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration, or contact Victoria on 01204 326444 / Victoria@4recruiting.co.uk
or call us on 01204 326 444