Location: South Manchester
Salary: £25,000- £32,000 dependant on experience (plus study support)
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant, to join a rapidly expanding business based in South Manchester, has arisen.
This position, which reports to, and works directly with the Finance Director, will give you exposure to all aspects of the company's financial management. The ideal candidate will have solid understanding of accounting principles and experience of general accounts duties, ideally within an SME business. It is a really exciting time to join the business, as they continue to grow, and benefit from the backing of substantial investment.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Calculate and post accruals, prepayments, and monthly journals
- Weekly KPI reporting and analysis
- Full responsibility of the purchase ledger (low volumes)
- Provide administration assistance including maintaining filing systems
- Data entry and invoice processing
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- The desire to progress as the company grows
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- Some month end experience
- Ability to show initiative and work independently
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity, within a growing business, that offers a great overall package, please send a copy of your CV.
or call us on 01204 326 444