Open to full-time and part-time workers
Our client is an established organisation based in Ramsbottom who are looking for an office administrator / accounts junior to join their existing team with a generous starting salary up to £23,000. This role has long term progression opportunities to develop into an accounts assistant position where you will learn multiple areas of the business including purchase and sales ledger, and also assisting the finance director with month end accounts. There is the opportunity for someone to join this role on both a full-time and part-time basis, making it ideal for workers with other commitments.
This role is ideal for someone with a background of office administration and an interest in accounts. Previous accounting experience is not essential although an understanding of invoicing and experience using Sage is highly preferred. An ideal candidate will be someone who is willing to go the extra mile, contribute to the team and someone who will look for additional areas to improve on / assist with.
The tasks of this role are a split between office and accounts administration, including:
- Processing sales invoices
- Recording purchase orders and matching
- Processing card payments
- Chasing overdue payments, assisting the credit controller
- Filing and matching delivery notes
- Answering supplier queries
- General office duties including telephone and emails, writing reports, filing and arranging meetings.
What we are looking for:
- A friendly personality to work well with the existing team
- Being able to take a proactive approach
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Personable over the phone with the ability to build rapport with external parties
You will be joining a lovely team who enjoy their work and operate collaboratively. With many of the team being long standing, you're joining a group who genuinely enjoy what they do and get along well with each other. With this, they are hoping to find someone who will complement the group and will want to remain with the company as it continues to grow.
Over time, for the right candidate there is also the future opportunity to receive AAT study support from the company, should you wish to develop further into an accounting career.
Free parking is available on site and transport links are based within walking distance.
For immediate consideration apply directly to this advert or contact Victoria on 01204 326444/ Victoria@4Recruiting.co.uk
or call us on 01204 326 444