Job role: Administrator & Social Media Executive
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 DOE
Benefits: 21 days plus Bank Holidays, office events, onsite gym & more.
Our exclusive client is a family-run installation and maintenance company based in Bury and they are looking for an Administrator who is interested in also managing their social media accounts such as LinkedIn, Instagram, the company website and potentially branching out further.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administrative responsibilities and have the ability to manage their social media accounts, no experience in social media required however someone with an interest would be desirable.
What does the role involve?
- Answering the main office phone
- Responding to enquiries and manage personal email accounts
- Updating the engineer weekly work
- Logging maintenance jobs onto Google Sheets
- Ordering and organising work wear
- Organising skip hires
- Booking client & engineer hotels
- Creating a social media plan and content across several platforms
- Building brand awareness and identity through email and LinkedIn connections
Who would be the right fit?
- Great communication both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills
- Someone who is proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Desirable experience using Google Sheets
- A team player
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07834553439. Feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444