Job role: Part Time Administrator (18.5hrs)
Salary: £21,040 (pro rata)
Benefits: 25 days plus bank holidays, birthday off, healthcare scheme & more.
Our client, a highly successful and well-established Healthcare organisation based in Stockport are seeking a part time administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to support the administration team with health improvement and weight management services. You will work with the access team to ensure the smooth running of the office and the administration of the programs to meet targets and deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have administrative experience and interested in the healthcare sector.
What does the role involve?
- Phone and email work
- Booking appointments for clients
- Updating patients records
- Liaising with healthcare professionals and colleagues
- Use of IT systems, including excel & word to exchange information by processing in spreadsheet and in-house database
- Flexibility to cover colleague's annual leave, sickness, etc
- Weekly monitoring of workload and service targets
- Minute taking
- Any other administrative duties required.
Who would be the right fit?
- Exceptional phone manner
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent administration skills, with great attention to detail
- Great at building relationships
- Ability to effectively prioritise, fulfil tasks and manage workload in a timely manner
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment
What our client can offer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme
- Benefits portal including retail discounts
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07834553439. Feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444