Job role: Administrator
Pay Bracket: £22,000-£25,000
Benefits: 23 days plus bank holidays, buy & sell holiday scheme, free parking and more.
Are you looking for a career and longevity in a company? Our client, a well-established, successful construction business based in the Rochdale area is looking for an Administrator to join their team.
Their longest standing colleague has been in the business over 40 years, as they really look after their staff!
The ideal candidate will have done a similar role and have experience working in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will be part of the Business Development Team.
What does the role involve?
- Update the filling system
- Helping organise events
- Tender submissions and pre-qualification questionnaire
- Updating the CRM system
- Running reports, drafting emails & preparing memos
- Minute taking
- Assistant on the switch board
- Any other administrative duties required.
Who would be the right fit?
- Exceptional organisation and diary management skills
- Great communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent administration skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise, fulfil tasks and manage workload in a timely manner
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Keen to learn and broaden skillset
What our client can offer
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy & sell holiday scheme
- Free parking
- Bupa Healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07834553439. Feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444