Job Title: Investment Dealing Administrator
Benefits: Hybrid working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, birthday off & more.
We are working with one of the UK's leading independently owned investment management specialists who are looking to recruit an Investment Dealing Administrator
Full training will be provided.
The main responsibilities of the role are to process deals in line with company/team objectives, SLA's whilst ensuring adherence to relevant internal procedures and FCA requirements.
The role involves purchases & redemptions of funds, from retail and professional investors. This may be communicated by telephone, application form, fax, electronically including email.
What will the roles involve?
- Ensure all trades are completed in line with agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Making sure trades are finalised with a high degree of accuracy
- Keeping customers up to date with clear information
- Help support other Operational Teams where required
- Advise the Head of Dealing & Registration of all outstanding/current issues
- Undertake additional projects asked by the Head of Dealing & Registration
- Any other administrative duties.
Who would be the right fit?
- Great numerical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise & work to deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Confident manner both written and verbally
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be flexible and learn quickly
What our client can offer
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays with the option to buy (or sell) up to 5 more
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office 2 days at home
- 9% non-contributory pension
- Your birthday off
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Death in Service at 5 x annual salary
- 35 hour working week
- Study leave
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Eye test reimbursement
- Christmas party and paid for social events during the year
- 13 weeks fully paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Perkbox membership - access to more than a hundred rewards, ranging from free food in major UK restaurants, to movie tickets, to phone insurance and more
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact me for immediate consideration.
Apply directly in to this advert with an updated CV or contact Liv for more details email@example.com or on 01204 326444 | 07834553439
Thank you for the time taken to apply.
or call us on 01204 326 444