Job role: Letting Administrator
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays & birthday off, family ran business & more.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, well presented and experienced customer focused Administrator to work within an award-winning family ran business.
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude and flexible approach. The suitable candidate will be joining a team of loyal and experienced administrators based in their modern offices in Bolton.
This person will be part of a growing student lettings team, the team have longevity within the company which shows how much they love/enjoy their jobs!
What does the role involve?
- Managing with pre tenancy, in tenancy and end of tenancy enquires
- Dealing with letting of student accommodation enquiries; sending across floor plans and room layouts, providing any information on the accommodation and any other queries
- Arranging viewings for students
- Managing all administrative paperwork; application forms, tenant references, credit checks, deposit protections & more
- To organise tenant check in and check out schedule
- Attend student locations during check ins at start of academic year/and sometimes throughout the year (may need to stay overnight)
- To liaise with relevant parties, including the accounts department, third parties, plumbers, cleaners etc.
- Any other administrative duties required
Who would be the right fit?
- Ideally some experience in the lettings sector (but not essential)
- Great IT skills (ability to use Microsoft Office & Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Provide a high level of customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage own workload
What our client can offer
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday off
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Modern offices
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more don't hesitate to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07834553439. Please pass on my details if you know someone with relevant experience who may interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444