Job role: Administrator (Insolvency)
Pay Bracket: £21,000-£26,000
Benefits: 23 days plus Bank Holidays, Birthday off, Flexible working & more.
Our client is a market leading professional services provider operating across the UK. They support business owners and advisors by listening and offering practical solutions and tailored advice.
Looking for an Insolvency Case Administrator who has an administrative background looking to learn about Insolvency, or a graduate fresh out of education.
What does the role involve?
- Managing caseload of administrations from inception to handover, driving case progression and statutory reporting to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience and understanding of corporate insolvency procedures, particularly administrations or if junior willing to learn/have an interest in Insolvency
- Experience of conducting investigations into the conduct of directors and the affairs of a company
- Achieving statutory and regulatory compliance
- Dealing with directors of insolvent companies, including client visits, as required
- Responsibility for additional ad hoc tasks as required.
- Having a degree of autonomy in decision making
Who would be the right fit?
- Graduate from out of university
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify and deal with high-risk issues
- Excellent team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
What our client can offer
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Flexible working
- 25 working hour week
- 2 giving back days
- Contributory pension scheme (3% company contribution)
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me for immediate consideration on email@example.com or call me on 07834553439. Please pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444