We are currently recruiting for a Permanent Administrator within our lively and fast paced office located in Horwich.
Four Recruitment has been established for over 14 years and we pride ourselves on leading -edge recruitment, consistently delivering excellence in everything we do.
We specialise in Finance, HR, Business Support and Supply Chain Recruitment, for both temporary and permanent placements for our valued client in the North West.
Following on from a record breaking first quarter, we are now looking to hire a new member of the team to provide comprehensive administrative support. The purpose of the role is to the support the team and management with general administration duties including:
- Assistant consultants with administrative duties including CV formatting, uploading compliance and candidates to the system
- Adding to, cleansing and maintaining the company database - adding new points of contact, businesses and removing contacts
- Providing support to the directors - booking meetings, hotels and travel
- Answering the phone, taking messages and directing calls to the correct consultant in a helpful and professional manner
- Acting as a representative for Four Recruitment, ensuring you deliver the highest levels of customer service
- Helping with the upkeep of the office and maintaining a clean office space
- Providing refreshments for any visitors and setting up the meeting room accordingly
- Helping to create any supporting documents for company presentations
- Assisting with the set-up of any company events
- General administrative duties as required - filing, scanning, copying etc
- Ordering office supplies
To be considered for this position, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Office based administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working on Microsoft packages and ideally on a CRM system
- Attention to detail
- Motivated, with a positive attitude and a desire to learn
- The ability to use your initiative and work autonomously
In return, you will receive the following:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and an additional day off for your birthday
- Free breakfast, snacks and refreshments
- Free parking
- Onsite gym & chill out room with pool table
- Excellent working environment and dynamic culture within a growing business
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444