Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
We have a great opportunity for an administrator to join a vibrant office based in Farnworth. This role is a varied position helping multiple divisions in the office and requires someone with strong interpersonal skills and good work ethic.
This is a quickly growing company with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Whilst this is a temporary position there is the opportunity for a permanent placement for the right fit. Free parking is available on site with easy roads providing access for those living in the surrounding area. An ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in an administrative or customer service role and will be available to start shortly.
This role will enable a busy team to operate at their best, your role will be fast paced and interesting as you will work across departments.
What we're looking for:
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience in customer service or administration
- Good communication skills, articulated and literate
- A friendly personality and enthusiasm for your role
- Willingness to take on a challenge and being able to ask for help when needed
- Administration support for the office function including purchasing, engineering, HR, finance and marketing
- Providing great customer service Handling general enquiries from customers over the phone and by email
- Preparing various reports across different teams
- Dealing with orders into the online shop
- Booking collections for returns
- Updating various data sets for managers
- Assisting the HR manager including ad hoc HR projects
- Data entry, inputting invoices and checking stock availability
- Supporting the continuous improvement manager with sourcing materials
This role is able to offer flexibility in your starting and finishing times, making this position suitable for those with other commitments. You will join a lively atmosphere with a close-knit feel working across various departments.
Please apply to this advert for immediate consideration, or contact Victoria - Victoria@4recruiting.co.uk for more information.
or call us on 01204 326 444