Accounts Receivable Clerk
Wythenshawe - Office based with up to 2 days hybrid working
Salary: highly dependent on experience, up to £30,000.
Leading manufacturing company in Wythenshawe, South Manchester are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will support the Accounts Receivable (AR) Team Leader and the rest of the AR team in ensuring that daily administrative duties within Accounts Receivable are conducted on a timely basis
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with existing accounts receivable experience that is looking for an opportunity of becoming a key member of the finance team.
Key responsibilities include-
- Logging and updating the queries spreadsheet daily and transferring information onto the ERP system
- Proactively chase debt and ensure debt risk is kept to a minimum
- Raising Manual Invoices and Manual Credit Notes
- Opening new customer accounts within the ERP system
- Supplying details of suspended orders, reviewing customer accounts and requesting credit limit updates as and when appropriate.
- Running and documenting External Credit Referencing Reports
- Supplying copy invoices to customers
- Checking and saving Daily Controls Reports with Sub Ledger balances to ensure they match with the General Ledger balances
- Running Monthly Customer Statements
- Process and post daily accounts receivable receipts to include cheques, card payments and wire transfers
- Checking and saving Daily Control Reports with Sub Ledger balances to ensure they match with the General Ledger balances
- Customer account changes such as updating customer details
- Upkeep of the AR Inbox
- Chasing copy debit notes from customers
- The candidate needs a minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English Grade C or above
- Experience with accounting systems, specifically ERP systems.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills especially with customers and non-financial colleagues and have excellent customer service skills.
- In addition, they must have the ability to produce accurate work and to pay attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- To possess thinking capability, be proactive and reactive in their work, have a strong personal drive, an ability to make things happen and see things through to completion.
- Work as a strong team member.
In return, the business offer:
- 10% yearly bonus
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Sociable working hours
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop further into their career.
If you are interested in this role please apply or get in contact with Megan at Four Recruitment on 0161 834 3479, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
or call us on 01204 326 444