Job Title: - Accounts Payable Team Leader
Salary: - £30,000- £35,000 per annum
Location: - Blackburn
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, Study Support, plus many more exciting beneifts
Our client is a growing technology company based in Blackburn and they are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor join their team.
Your role will be to ensure that the company maintains good relationships with suppliers and also to supervise the current accounts payable function.
This role would suit a candidate who is looking to progress further overtime within the accounts function.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual, who will be reporting into the Head of Finance to build upon supplier relationship and liaise with company stakeholders.
- Approving invoices and processing regular payment runs
- Full management of purchase to pay systems and processes
- Management of the current accounts payable function
- Work with Procurement to ensure new suppliers are signed off correctly in accordance with policies procedures and created
- Involvement in financial projects
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Providing training
- Supporting with month end close process
- Work with the Accounts Payable to redefine and simplify processes
- Work collaboratively across the Finance team to support the overall Finance and Business objectives
- Regular ad hoc assistance
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent telephone manner, confidence, and strong communication skills
- Experience managing a team
- Strong organisation skills and prioritise workload
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Resilient and commuted individual, able to operate in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent time management, communication, and stakeholder engagement
What our client offers?
- Up to £35,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary and study support
- Hybrid and flexible working
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444