Job Title: - Accounts Payable Supervisor
Salary: -£27,000- £32,000 per annum
Location: - Salford
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, Study Support, 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays,
Our client is a growing property management company based in Salford and they are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor join their team. This role would be ideal for a Purchase Ledger Clerk who is ready for the next step in their career or an already experience supervisor.
Your role will be to ensure that the company maintains good relationships with suppliers and also to supervise the current accounts payable function.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual, who will be reporting into the Head of Finance to build upon supplier relationship and liaise with company stakeholders.
- Approving invoices and processing regular payment runs
- Full management of purchase to pay systems and processes
- Management of the current accounts payable function
- Work with Procurement to ensure new suppliers are signed off correctly in accordance with policies procedures and created
- Involvement in financial projects
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Providing training
- Supporting with month end close process
- Work with the Accounts Payable to redefine and simplify processes
- Work collaboratively across the Finance team to support the overall Finance and Business objectives
- Regular ad hoc assistance
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent telephone manner, confidence, and strong communication skills
- Have a strong Purchase Ledger background (end to end PL experience)
- Strong organisation skills and prioritise workload
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Resilient and commuted individual, able to operate in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent time management, communication, and stakeholder engagement
- Experience using Oracle
What our client offers?
- Up to £32,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary and study support
- Hybrid and flexible working
- 26 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Company mobile and company laptop
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444