Role: Accounts Payable Executive
Based: Alderley Edge (Hybrid Working Available)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (with AAT Study Support)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm OR 10am-6:30pm (Flexible Working Hours)
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Executive to join one of our clients based in Alderley Edge. This role will require the relevant individual to provide financial support to the business, completing daily financial reconciliations and postings to ensure all daily and month-end transactions are accounted for accurately and in a timely manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a results driven individual to progress their finance career and gain exposure to well-known international businesses. The business turned over an impressive £100 million in the last 12 months, and is looking to continue to grow with ambitious future plans, with progression & development available across their team.
No qualifications are required for this role, being highly focused on excellent work ethic, attention to detail and the willingness to persevere. An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role and will have a proactive approach to their work. Hybrid working, flexible hours & study support is also on offer with this role.
- Purchase invoice processing for over 100 companies
- Purchase order matching and PO log reviews
- Supplier statement review and reconciliation
- Prepare supplier payment runs in BACS and ensure that the relevant authorisations occur in the banking system.
- Creditor's ledgers reconciliations
- Issuing payment remittances
- Preparing payment runs and processing supplier payments
- Dealing with supplier accounts and queries
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries
- Providing information and support to other departments in the business, as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar & high volume, fast-paced role
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Sage 200 & Sage X3 knowledge (desirable)
- Property/construction business knowledge (desirable)
- Problem solver (error detection, correction, and analysis)
- Strong analytic and numeric skills to deal with large volumes of data
- Able to prioritise workload, demonstrate flexibility & efficient time management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and independent with a down to earth can-do approach
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Work based pension
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays & Christmas shutdown (3 extra days)
- Staff restaurant on site with in-house chefs (free breakfast and lunch offered to all employees)
- AAT Study Support
- Progression & development plans
- Social events (summer & Christmas parties, ski trips)
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
or call us on 01204 326 444