Two Accounts Payable Clerks
Wythenshawe - Office based with up to 2 days hybrid working.
Salary: highly dependent on experience, up to £30,000.
Leading manufacturing company in Wythenshawe, South Manchester are looking for TWO experienced Accounts Payable Clerks.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will work within the Accounts Payable Team on areas including, payment terms, supplier master data, invoice matching and processing, supplier queries, supplier ledger and all associated administration.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with existing accounts payable experience that is looking for an opportunity of becoming a key member of the finance team.
- To ensure that all invoices are logged, matched, and confirmed are posted correctly and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with internal / external departments regarding the resolution of invoice queries.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Generate weekly payment runs from Aurora (accounting system).
- Perform the daily controls check which includes a sub-ledger to general ledger check.
- Run daily logged invoices report and share with Financial Controller & Business Control.
- Ensure housekeeping of all accounts is kept up to date, raising any issues to Accounts Payable Team Leader.
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines - to maintain balance sheet control accounts.
- To reconcile Inter-company ensuring any issues are resolved before month end.
- They must also have at least 3 years Accounts Payable experience and have good knowledge of accounting systems as an essential requirement of this role.
- The candidate needs a minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English Grade C or above.
- Experience with accounting systems, specifically ERP systems.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills especially with customers and non-financial colleagues and have excellent customer service skills.
- In addition, they must have the ability to produce accurate work and to pay attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- To possess thinking capability, be proactive and reactive in their work, have a strong personal drive, an ability to make things happen and see things through to completion.
- Work as a strong team member.
In return, the business offer:
- 10% yearly bonus
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Sociable working hours
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop further into their career.
If you are interested in this role please apply or get in contact with Megan at Four Recruitment on 0161 834 3479, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
or call us on 01204 326 444