Job Title: - Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: - Stockport
Benefits: -Hybrid Working, Flexible Working Hours, 25 Days plus Bank Holidays
Our client is an internationally recognised manufacturing company based in Stockport and they are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their current finance function.
The company is looking for a friendly and passionate team player to complement their growing finance function and they pride themselves on their fantastic working culture, where the team support each other towards a common goal.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning, forward-thinking company.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, your role will be to support the day to day running of our client's current finance function.
- Receiving and recording the receipt of invoices
- Processing invoices to make sure payments are correct and on time
- Processing payment runs
- Matching and filing invoices and receipts
- Requesting receipt of statements from invoicing contractors or businesses when they are not provided
- Reconciling business accounts to make sure amounts paid reflect goods and services received
- Answering queries from suppliers, contractors, and other business departments about accounts payable or payments made
- Distributing invoice copies to finance staff and other relevant departments
Who would be the right fit?
- Has at least one years' experience as an accounts payable clerk
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Experience of working with direct and indirect suppliers.
- Excellent IT Skills
What our client offers?
- Up to £25,000
- Free Parking
- Early finish on a Friday
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444