Job Title: - Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: -£22,500 plus study support
Location: - Manchester
Hybrid Working-2 Days Working from Home
Following a consistently strong performance, our client who is a well-established property development company, is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team. This role is a great opportunity to join a steadily growing business with long term career and progression opportunities - with study support also on offer. This is a modern company with supportive management who look after their team.
To support their plans for further growth, we are looking for a candidate who is ideally entry level, to work alongside their current finance function. This is a modern working atmosphere and offer a fantastic working environment.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Ensuring invoices are paid on time
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- Dealing with suppliers and internal queries
- Reviewing and reconciling invoices
- Assisting other accounts payable duties
Who would be the right fit?
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
What our client offers?
- Up to £22,500 salary
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Progression Opportunities
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please apply directly to this advert or contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326444
or call us on 01204 326 444