Job Title: - Accounts Payable
Salary: -Up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Line Manager: - Financial Controller
Location: - Manchester City Centre
We are currently recruiting for seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join a truly impressive, international organisation on a full-time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity, with progression chances, to join an award-winning, forward-thinking company.
What does the role involve?
You will be supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Managers by providing effective financial management (primarily accounts payable).
You musthave at least 3 years previous experience within an Accounts Payable Role.
- Inputting high volumes of purchase ledger invoices and credit notes
- Managing invoice approval and purchase order workflows
- Creating payment proposals and post vendor payments
- Involved in the month end processes
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintaining accurate records of payment activity
- Supporting the finance team with various administrative tasks
- Acting as first point of contact for all relevant queries (internal and external)
- Providing audit information for both internal and external auditors
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by Management
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Experience using Oracle
- Manufacturing Experience
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Experience of working with direct and indirect suppliers.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a fast paced, dynamic working environment
What our client offers?
- Up to £25,000 salary
- Monday-Friday (8:30AM-5:00PM)
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Progression Opportunities
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444