Accounts Payable Associate
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £23,000 plus excellent benefits
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Associate to join one of our Key Clients based in Manchester city centre.
The business turns over billions, has a portfolio of globally recognised brands and are always continuing to develop and improve internal processes, as the company continues to grow.
You will be responsible for all query management within Accounts Payable Supplier Ledgers. You will also need to control transactional activity within the supplier accounts and ensure, when achievable, all suppliers are paid on time. In addition, you will need to provide a professional and helpful service to both internal and external customers.
- Inputting high volumes of purchase ledger invoices and credit notes
- Supporting other Accounts Payable Associates and team leaders to assure invoices are processed accurately
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the P2P Invoicing process and ensure this is shared with the wider team
- Liaising with suppliers
- Raising sales invoices and certificates
- Maintaining and updating internal spreadsheets and documentation
- Any tasks deemed to be suitable as delegated by the Accounts Payable Management team.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SAP Accounts Payable is highly advantageous
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Experience of working with direct and indirect suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good level of Excel knowledge
In additional to a competitive salary, the company offer a hybrid working model, company discounts, progression opportunities and much more!
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444