Following sustained growth throughout the pandemic, our client is searching for a dedicated and detail orientated accounts assistant. If successful, you will become a member of a close-knit finance team based in Wigan
Our client has recently seen 25% growth in their contracts and is looking for a candidate who can crack on and help with the smooth running of the department. Training with bespoke software will be provided, however strong Excel skills and good attitude are vital in this role.
As the accounts assistant, you will provide general support to the finance department with ad hoc office duties. Key areas are maintaining accurate ledgers, cashbook and journals.
- Purchase Ledger - matching, batching and coding
- Coding and processing high volumes of supplier invoices through the company database
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sales ledger and credit control with good phone manner, building strong rapport.
- Cashbook Reconciliations
- Journals and Invoicing
- Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Assisting with month end procedures and producing reports
What we are looking for:
- Can-do and positive attitude, even with more mundane tasks
- Excellent attention to detail - highlighting any errors
- Efficiency working with high volumes
You will be joining a close-knit finance team with good humour and reporting to the accounts manager. The ideal applicant will be down to earth and qualified by experience. Flexible hours are on offer, meaning this job is perfectly compatible with workers doing the school run or with other responsibilities. Free parking is available on site with amenities located closely.
This role is a temporary to permanent contract, meaning a permanent job is on offer to the right candidate. You will have a minimum of 25 hours per week; with more hours available.
Please submit your CV or contact Vicky via email for immediate consideration - Victoria@4recruiting.co.uk
or call us on 01204 326 444