Salary: Depending on Experience
Job Title: Accounts Assistant / Administrator
We are looking for an experienced and reliable accounts assistant / administrator to join our client based in Skelmersdale. This is a large scale organization working in the manufacturing sector with family values and great humour.
You will work across a broad range of tasks including purchase ledger and wages, assisting the general finance team where needed to help perform at its best.
We are looking for someone with a friendly personality and a diligent approach to their work. Excel ability is vital for your success in this role, with full training provided on the client's bespoke software. Suitable experience for this role are positions such as a finance officer, accounts assistant or accounts administrator. Flexible hours are on offer to meet your needs, offering earlier / later start and finish times for other commitments.
- Coding and processing high volumes of supplier invoices
- Matching all invoices against corresponding purchase orders before either authorising for payment to be made or disputing
- Dealing with any queries or price discrepancies accordingly.
- Setting up and maintaining accurate details of supplier accounts and payment terms
- Assisting the accounts team with credit control, chasing overdue payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Maintaining an accurate sales ledger
- Assisting the payroll team, requiring an understanding of payslips and processing of payroll
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration for this role. Free parking and a staff amenities are located on site, with great transport links located close by.
It is essential that you are a team player with well-rounded experience to succeed in this role, please contact Victoria for more details on 01204 326444.
or call us on 01204 326 444