Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
This is a great opportunity to join a long-term established company based in Bolton. Our client is looking for a dependable accounts administrator and assistant to support the finance department, particularly the purchase ledger function.
As the accounts assistant, you will join a warm team with responsibilities including:
- Assisting the credit controller, chasing debt and communicating with clients
- End to end purchase ledger
- Data entry onto the company system Kerridge
- Posting customer invoices, credit notes and monthly statements
- Providing copies of invoices
- Queries and checking statements
- Reconciling Statements
- Clearing customer queries where appropriate
- Setting up new suppliers
- Administration supporting the office
An ideal candidate will be qualified by experience and capable of handling high invoice volumes. Experience using Kerridge is strongly preferred, although not essential. It is important that you are a team player and happy to help where possible.
The office is a warm and friendly atmosphere where staff are valued. Free parking is available on site and Bolton Train Station is in close proximity. Activities and rewards are on offer such as trips to the races, bowling, karaoke and Christmas work dos. A great candidate will be good humoured and able to hold their own, a hard worker and able bring value to the company.
Strong Excel skills are highly desirable for potential candidates. Please apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444