Role: Accounts Assistant
Location: Wigan (REMOTE)
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 + STUDY SUPPORT
We are working exclusively with an impressive client looking to expand their finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and growing organisation based between Wigan and Warrington. Our client has seen exceptional results this year, and is looking for a like-minded and hardworking accounts assistant. This company offers a fantastic opportunity for personal growth and long term career plans as the finance team grows.
The role is currently home based with the long-term plan of office working 2-3 days a week.
If successful, you will report to senior management and help to grow the company. An ideal candidate will be an AAT studier (or qualified) and looking to learn, with further study support on offer.
- Bank reconciliations
- End to end purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Inputting data, matching, batching and coding
- Handling payment / invoice queries, escalating issues to management
- Preparing payment runs
- Communicating over phone and email - requiring great communication
- Administrative duties and supporting senior staff
- Taking payments
- Posting credit card expenditure
- Assisting in credit control - chasing overdue payments
An ideal candidate will have experience with Sage and fantastic ability with Excel. Strong communication skills and organisation are vital.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a company that cares for, and invests in their people.
You will be joining a lively and good-humoured team, which regularly keep in touch despite working remote.
It is perfectly compatible with candidates who have other commitments with flexibility on offer.
Please apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444