Role: Accounts Assistant / Book Keeper
Location: Bury + 1 day WFH
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 Depending on Experience
We are recruiting two accounts assistants for a rapidly growing client based in Bury with a clear vision and strong values.
The team are friendly, approachable and experienced in their field, winning repeat business - largely growing through word of mouth and stellar recommendations. A competitive starting salary is on offer with freedom to manage your own workload and work flexible hours. You will report directly to the company owner with autonomy to structure your week surrounding the requirements of your role.
This position is open to accounts clerks from either industry or practice backgrounds with preferred experience being in the construction sector (although by no means essential). An ideal profile will be someone with over 4 years of experience in a similar position who is committed to their job and is a great communicator.
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Bank Reconciliations
- Query resolution
- Posting purchase and sales invoices
- Credit Control - building strong rapport with clients
- Quarterly VAT Returns
What we're looking for:
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- AAT Qualified or QBE with 4 years + experience
- Self-motivation and commitment
- A proven background of purchase and sales ledger
- Experience with Xero or cloud based software
- Knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Friendly nature and personable
You will join an existing team of 15 which has doubled over the past 12 months in a vibrant new office. The office has a homely feel with a newly renovated interior and free parking available on site. Please note, this role will require a candidate with access to a car and license without public transport links.
Benefits of this role include: flexible hours, no micro-managing, a friendly team, attractive office space, free parking, company laptop and 1 day's home working.
This is an ambitious owner managed business with fantastic management and great job satisfaction. To hear more details, please contact Victoria - Victoria@4Recruiting.co.uk - or apply directly to this role for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444