Role: Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger
Our client is a growing and ambitious manufacturer based in Bolton. Following a period of growth over the past 12 months, they are looking to expand their finance function to include an experienced finance assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for the purchase and sales ledger, assisted by a warm and close-knit team.
This is a full time position with free parking provided on site with an easily accessible office for commuters. Your role will help to improve the efficiency of the organization, and in turn will further the company's growth as it increases their market share.
An ideal candidate will be someone who is qualified by experience through working in a similar role, looking for a long term placement in a stable industry - formal qualifications are not required!
As the accounts assistant, your role will include:
- Query resolution and building rapport with both clients and customers
- Inputting purchase ledger and sales ledger invoices
- Matching, batching and coding
- Reconciling statements
- Preparing Sales Invoices
- Filling and Archiving Sales Invoices
- Distribution of invoices
- Administrative work
What we're looking for:
- Experience in a similar position of 3 years or more
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy working at pace
- Knowledge of Sage systems
- Strong and clear communication skills - written and verbal
For this position we are looking for a team player who wants to contribute to the wider company and become an asset to the existing team. We are on the lookout for someone with an approachable personality and friendly nature to compliment the existing staff.
Please apply to this role for immediate consideration, or contact Victoria - Victoria@4Recruiting.co.uk for additional information.
or call us on 01204 326 444