We are looking for an experienced and capable accounts assistant for an exciting opportunity based near Burnley. If successful, you will be joining a well-established organisation, working with a small and close-knit team. This is a brilliant opportunity with a generous salary paying up to £25,000 for the right candidate.
We are looking for a go-getter with a can-do attitude to assist with the general accounts function and ad-hoc duties as they arise to aid the wider company. An ideal candidate will be in later stages of their AAT or qualified by experience.
This is a well-rounded accounts role where you will assist with company book keeping and administration, reporting to the senior accountant and the financial controller. We are looking for someone able to work with minimal supervision and someone who is driven to succeed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily processing of invoices and payments
- Credit control - chasing and collecting payments, building a strong rapport in a professional manner
- End to purchase and sales ledger with high accuracy
- Bank reconciliations and payments
- Ad-hoc phone and administration duties, answering and resolving queries
- Assisting the accountant with monthly payroll and VAT
- Completing credit card reconciliations
Attitude and approach is vital in being successful for this role. We are looking for someone who is able to crack on and really hit the ground running. Please apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration. Knowledge of Sage or Xero is preferred but not essential should you meet the other requirements.
Parking is available on site and great public transport links are situated closely to the premises. Covid-19 safety precautions are implemented on site with your safety in mind.
or call us on 01204 326 444