Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Pay Bracket: £25,000 - £27,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Hybrid, Study Support, Free Parking, Annual bonus scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to join brilliant business in Manchester who are looking to bring in an Accounts Assistant to join the team. This role would suit an individual who has the ambition and passion to forge a long-lasting career in finance.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, they are looking for someone with previous experience in an accounting role dealing with multiple currencies and intercompany transactions.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
You'll report to the Management Accountant and be responsible for:
- Responsible for all bank reconciliations (Multicurrency)
- Posting purchase invoices
- Posting payments / receipts
- Reconciling incoming supplier statements
- Responsible for the business expenses
- Intercompany cost recharges and invoice processing
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Profit and loss account conversion to Sterling
- Fixed Assets Reconciliations
- Purchase order management
- Maintain role specific procedures
- General ad hoc administration and reception cover
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- AAT qualified or working towards
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel.
- Understanding of Nominal ledger codes
- Good understanding of VAT legislation
- Previous experience with multi currencies and intercompany transactions
You'll benefit from:
- Study Support
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Hybrid working after probation
- Annual Bonus
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Ride 2 Work scheme
- Free Parking
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444