Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Pay Bracket: £25,000 - £27,000
Benefits: 23 days holiday + bank holidays, Modern office and diverse culture, Free Parking, Study Support, Annual bonus.
We are on the look out for a brilliant person to join a fantastic business that is looking to progress their finance careers! Open to candidates with existing accounts experience, this would be a great opportunity to get your foot into the door with a progressive business in Manchester.
An excellent company culture is on offer, founded on their goal that their staff enjoy their time in work in a fun and friendly culture. With our client, you will be able to learn, progress and test yourself, working within a fantastic organisation.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Customer Card/ cheque payment reconciliations.
- Timely and accurate sending of customer cheques to the bank to be cashed.
- Raising commission invoices to our invoicing partners.
- Other ad hoc operational finance tasks.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in completing month end processes.
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Ideally Level 3 AAT OR minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- IT literate including intermediate excel skills.
- Experienced with Excel
- Ability to problem solve.
- The ability to work efficiently with multiple colleagues.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Good levels of accuracy.
You'll benefit from:
Our client has an excellent benefits package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity for growth and exposure.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays - rising with service each year
- Hybrid Working after training period with 3 days in the office.
- Modern office and diverse culture
- Free Parking
- Excellent learning and development opportunities with a strong senior leadership team
- Pension Scheme
- Entitled to receive attendance bonus after 6 months continuous employment which is paid in December
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444