Salary: Up to £30,000 PA
Benefits: Flexible hours, Unlimited Holidays, Hybrid, study package, Free David Lloyd Membership, Annual Bonus, excellent company culture, Free Parking, pension scheme.
We are pleased to present an exclusive opportunity for a Accounts Assistant to join our client based in Cheadle on a permanent basis. Working alongside a brilliant finance, you'll assist the Financial Controller in a number of finance duties including AP, AR, reporting, month end, and budgeting.
A vibrant and quickly growing business who value your growth and development and provide an inclusive and supportive work environment. They are now on the lookout for someone with stellar people skills and professional communication style who can work collaboratively with great attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a tech-driven organisation offer a strong degree of flexibility alongside a diverse and inclusive environment, offering flexible hours and working from home - requiring 3 days a week in the office in Cheadle.
What does the role involve?
Working closely with the Financial Controller, you will help with a variety of finance duties, with the opportunity of gaining exposure to management accounts during your tenure.
- Support in maintaining accurate financial records and preparing financial reports under the support of senior accountants.
- Complete reconciliations of bank statements, accounts receivable/payable, and general ledger accounts.
- Support the preparation of financial statements, budgets, and forecasts.
- Work together with team members to ensure compliance with accounting principles and regulatory requirements.
- Utilise accounting software and tools to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- Assist the financial analysis and providing insights to assist decision-making.
Who is suited to this role?
An ideal candidate for the position is someone with an established background in transactional finance with a friendly personality who will be part of a wider unit
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Friendly nature and personable
- Interest in professional development, learning and study
- Strong technical ability within Excel
You'll benefit from:
- Unlimited Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Bonus
- Free Gym Membership
- Pension scheme
- Study package and training / learning and development
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interviews will take place in the office - giving the opportunity to meet with the management team and wider
or call us on 01204 326 444