A large scale and reputable company based in central Preston are looking for a trainee accounts assistant / administrator to join their growing team. This role is permanent with a generous starting salary of £19,000 and offers a mixture of office and home working, with the plan of continuing hybrid working as a permanent company benefit.
This is a split of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home (with the option of working in the office full time if preferred).
We are on the lookout for someone who is willing to learn and be a true team player, working alongside senior finance staff. A generous number of holidays are on offer, with 28 days plus bank holidays, with further company perks listed below.
As a junior accounts assistant, your role will include:
- Inputting invoices
- Assisting senior finance members
- Bank and ledger reconciliations
- Resolving any accounts queries, delivering great customer service
- Working at pace with high accuracy
- Assisting with office administration
This role is ideal for a school or university leaver with an interest in accounts, or someone with an office administrative background who is looking for training and greater career opportunities. A candidate with previous accounts experience is also a desirable profile, with important traits being strong time keeping, adaptable with changing technology and fantastic attention to detail.
You will be joining a growing organisation who will take the time to train and mentor you, in order to help you achieve your full potential. Beyond hybrid working and fantastic holiday days, you will be working in a modern and sociable office with regular social events taking place for the team.
Could this be you? What we're looking for:
- Enthusiastic approach to your work - taking pride in what you do
- Strong customer service and conversational ability - communicating effectively over telephone and email
- The ability to build relationships and solve disputes
- Great attention to detail, being able to spot and resolve any errors
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this advert, with multiple levels available, this position is also open to more senior candidates who are looking for a new challenge.
Thank you for the time taken to apply.
or call us on 01204 326 444