Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: -£21,000-£23,000 depending on experience
Location: - Salford
Benefits -Full study support, Hybrid Working, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is major global supplier in their industry and are seeking for an Accounts Assistant to join their well-established finance function. With over 30 years' of experience in their field, the finance manager is looking for an individual who has a keen eye for detail and has strong communication skills to support their future plans. The ideal candidate will be currently studying or looking to study their AAT exams.
The business is passionate about what they do and their customers and offer a fantastic working environment, full study support and the inclusion of hybrid working.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who will be able to aid aspects of the treasury function and also occasionally support the payroll team.
You must have at least one year's previous experience within an account's role.
- Processing & reconciling bank transactions
- Printing daily bank statements
- Preparing daily cash position
- Analysing the cash position and daily cash flow
- Processing ad-hoc payments
- Month end duties
- Processing direct debit collections
- Uploading expenses onto the payroll system
- Monitoring and reconciling company credit cards
- Monthly expense and credit card journals and accruals
- Liaising with external auditors
Who would be the right fit?
- The ideal candidate will have at least one years' experience in a similar role
- Working towards their AAT Qualification
- Experience of using Sage 50 accounting software (desirable, not essential)
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Well-organised and good team player
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work
What our client offers?
- Up to £23,000 salary
- Hybrid Working
- Monday- Friday (9:00am- 5:30pm)
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Progression Opportunities
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
Please send your CV for immediate consideration or contact Callum on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444