Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: -£20,000- £25,000 plus study support
Location: - Trafford Park
Hybrid Working-2 Days Working from Home
Following a consistently strong performance, our client who are an exciting manufacturing company, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their close-knit team. This role is a great opportunity to join a steadily growing business with long term career and progression opportunities - with study support also on offer. This is a modern company with supportive management who look after their team.
To support their plans for further growth, we are looking for a candidate with a purchase ledger or accounts assistant background, to work alongside their current finance function. This is a modern working atmosphere with onsite parking, offering a great working environment.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Providing purchase ledger invoice processing
- Providing credit control support
- Input into the credit projection process for major customers
- Provide month end support on the general ledger
- Provide operational accounting support to overseas subsidiaries
- Provide reports to internal stakeholders
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis of general ledger spend
- Maintaining filing of financial documents daily
Who would be the right fit?
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
What our client offers?
- Up to £25,000 salary
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Progression Opportunities
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please apply directly to this advert or contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326444
or call us on 01204 326 444