Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: -£24,000- £26,000 per annum
Location: - Manchester City Centre
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, Study Support, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Company Laptop/ Mobile
Our client is a UK is a growing commercial finance organisation based in Manchester City Centre and they are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance function. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment, has a keen eye for detail and is able to manage their own workload.
This role offers excellent scope for progression within the business and is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced accounts assistants looking for a new challenge or those looking to kickstart their accounting careers- with study support on offer.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the Accounts Manager with daily client financial operations, collating payments for processing and maintaining records on the company's IT system.
- Process & reconcile bank transactions
- Process purchase invoices and complete statement reconciliations
- Manage credit control and ensure timely payment of invoices
- Manage and reconcile company petty cash
- Assist in preparation of weekly cash-flow forecasting
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent telephone manner, confidence, and strong communication skills
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Resilient and commuted individual, able to operate in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent time management, communication, and stakeholder engagement
What our client offers?
- Up to £26,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Annual bonus scheme
- A competitive starting salary and full study support
- Hybrid and flexible working
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Life cover x3 basic annual salary
- Company mobile and company laptop
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444