Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: -£23,000 - £27,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: - Manchester City Centre
Benefits: -Full Study Support, Training, Mentorship, Hybrid Working, 25 Days Holiday plus BH
Our client is an award-winning manufacturing company based in Manchester City Centre who are looking for an ambitious and intelligent individual to join the friendly team. The role will offer many progression opportunities for the successful candidate as the company will be looking to further develop your skillset with full study support.
This is a perfect role for someone who is looking to gain exposure to a wide area of the accounts function - receiving daily mentorship from financial controller - with a highly generous salary on offer depending on experience.
What does the role involve?
You will be supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Managers by providing effective financial management.
- Accounts Receivable
- Involvement in the month end process
- Accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining relationships with key clients
- Balance sheet and supplier reconciliations
- Ad hoc accounting duties
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Experience using Oracle (desired but not essential)
- Manufacturing Experience (desired but not essential)
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a fast paced, dynamic working environment
What our client offers?
- Up to £27,000 salary
- Hybrid Working
- Full Study Support
- Monday-Friday (8:30AM-5:00PM)
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
or call us on 01204 326 444