Salary: up to £21,000 plus study support
We are currently recruiting for a committed, driven Accounts Assistant to join a people focused business based in Salford.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounting graduate or someone who has prior experience within a finance position, to join a busy team where you will gain further exposure, assisting closely in the production of monthly management accounts.
You will take a full and active role in your own personal development and assist with ad hoc duties as and when required.
- providing month end support
- supporting in the production of monthly management reports
- preparing contract costing analysis
- balance sheet reconciliations
- journal entries
- assist with yearend processes including;
- dealing with information requests from auditors
- preparing statutory accounts
- commercial review support
- providing support to the Accountant and wider operations team, with insight into numbers provided
- working closely with the team to ensure accurate processing of revenue and costs
- be capable of working within a multi-disciplined team
- work proactively to help address any queries from both internal and external stakeholders
- support the transactional finance team with accurate processing support
In return, not only will you be part of a high performing team, that invest in the development of their employees, you will also get a range of benefits including full study support, discounted gym membership, smart health scheme and much more!
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444