Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Pay Bracket: £22,000 - £25,000 Plus Full Study Package
Benefits: Full Study Support, Hybrid Working, Fantastic Training Programme
Our client, who are based in Warrington, are looking for an accounts assistant to join the management accounts team. This is a trainee level role with lots of support and mentorship on offer, creating a great opportunity for an ambitious individual.
We are looking for intelligent and ambitious people who are looking to pursue a career in accounting and finance with full study support on offer. This is a great role to gain exposure to the accounts function alongside supportive management. This role is open to candidates who are studying their AAT qualification or ACCA/CIMA.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the finance manager, your responsibilities will include supporting the organisation in performing a variety of finance tasks. This may also include duties such as updating records, preparing documents, basic financial analysis and implementing financial processes for all entities across the organisation.
- Reconcile cash balances daily
- Managing Payable & Receivable ledgers and making payments as necessary
- Reconcile credit card transactions
- Assist Group Finance Manager in Payroll tasks
- Credit control
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Department reporting and analysis
- Ad hoc purchasing to support staff
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who is a strong communicator with a desire to learn, being able to work independently and within a team.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Studying either AAT or ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and improve
What our client can offer
- A competitive starting salary and full study support
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team
- Hybrid working
- Flexible Working Hours
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (+1 for every year of service)
- Plus many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444