Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: -Up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: - Manchester City Centre
Benefits -Full study support, Hybrid Working, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a leader in their field for providing personalised nutritional solutions for Health. They operate worldwide in over 40 countries and have exciting plans for further growth over the next 3 years. The company is therefore looking for an Accounts Assistant to support this further growth and the role will sit within their current finance team in Manchester.
The financial controller is passionate about offering excellent opportunities for growth and progression. Therefore, role would suit a candidate who is eager to progress with full study support on offer.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
You must have at least two year's previous experience within an account's role.
- Process & reconcile bank transactions for the group of companies
- Process purchase invoices and complete statement reconciliations
- Issue sales invoices and intercompany recharges
- Produce regular aged receivables and aged payables for the Finance Controller highlighting any concerns
- Manage credit control and ensure timely payment of invoices
- Manage and reconcile company petty cash
- Issue company corporate card statements and ensure receipts are submitted in a timely manner
- Calculation of sales commissions
- Assist in preparation of weekly cash-flow forecasting
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Support the completion of finance related projects
- Produce reports and data analysis as required for the business
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required for the business
Who would be the right fit?
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Working towards an accountancy qualification (AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of using Xero accounting software (desirable, not essential)
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Well-organised and good team player
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work
- Intermediate level of excel skills such as Vlookups, pivot tables (desirable, not essential)
What our client offers?
- Up to £25,000 salary
- Hybrid Working
- Monday- Friday (9:00am- 5:00pm)
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Progression Opportunities
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
Please send your CV for immediate consideration or contact Callum on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444