Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: -£25,000- £29,000 per annum
Location: - Oldham
Benefits: - Full Study Support, Hybrid Working, 28 Days Holiday plus many more exciting benefits
Our client is looking for an intelligent and ambitious individual who is looking to pursue a career in accounts and finance with full study support on offer and uncapped potential.
Our client is growing rapidly, seeking further growth in finance and currently has a lean structure. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow quickly with the business and have full exposure to financial and commercial accounts. The role would suit a candidate who is looking to pursue becoming a Finance Manager.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Reconcile cash balances daily
- Supporting the Finance Managers with budgets/revenue/invoicing using our systems.
- Managing Payable & Receivable ledgers and making payments as necessary
- Reconcile credit card transactions daily
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Dealing with any account queries via email/phone
- Assist Group Finance Manager in Payroll tasks
- Provide support for the Finance Manager at month end generally taking responsibility for one of the group entities
- Credit control duties
- Any ad hoc duties which need completing
Who would be the right fit?
- A degree, or accounting qualification in a relevant field- Maths, Economics, Accounting and Finance etc.
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
What our client offers?
- Up to £29,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary and full study support
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team
- Hybrid working
- Flexible Working Hours
- 24 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444