Job Title: - Accounts Assistant
Salary: -£21,000- £24,000
Location: - Manchester City Centre
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, AAT Study Support, plus many more exciting benefits
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a leading business based in Manchester, on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an ideal role for a junior accounts candidate, where you will deal with all aspects of finance duties within the team, such as setting up debtor's accounts, cash allocation, ensuring accounts are accurate and up to date and dealing with all queries. You will need at least a years' experience within a similar finance role.
This is an exciting time, as the business continues with their growth and expansion. This position would allow you to develop and potentially progress within a large team, whilst completing your AAT, which would be supported by the company.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Daily cash posting
- Reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- Support the Account Managers with budgets/revenue/invoicing using our system
- Assisting the accounts payable team
- Processing staff expenses
- Regular review of unposted bank transactions
- Any ad hoc duties
Who would be the right fit?
- At least 1 years' experience in a previous position
- Excellent telephone manner, confidence, and strong communication skills
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Resilient and commuted individual, able to operate in a fast paced and challenging environment
What our client offers?
- Up to £24,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary and AAT study support
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team
- Hybrid working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444