Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Pay Bracket: £25,000 - £27,000
Location: Oldham ( Office based )
Hours: 35 hours
Benefits: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, study support, on-site parking, company bonus scheme.
We are collaborating closely with a progressive and expanding organisation actively searching for outstanding and motivated Accounts Assistants to support their Finance Team. You must have the passion and desire to deliver the high standards of work.
- Generalist Bookkeeping such as: purchase ledger, sales ledger management
- Credit control
- Cash book posting
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash control
- Balance sheet reconciliation
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Ideally have studied Level 2 AAT
- Previous accounts experience
- A strong interest in working in finance, and recent experience of working in transactional finance
- Driven and hungry for progression
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to use and manipulate data with MS Excel
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Georgie ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444